We'll start with the Good Ideas.
- Snowboard- Yes, someone brought one. It works quite well, obviously.
- Lid of a Large Plastic Storage Bin- These are a lot of fun, but you have to keep your balance.
- Caf Trays- Not that the Caf has them anymore, but you can find some in random places on campus...one of the guy RAs had one in his room.
Now with the Bad.
- Laundry Basket- It works for a while, but you fall over toward the bottom of the hill. So they work, kind of, but you're going to fall out.
- Cardboard- Soggy. Nuff said.
- Mattress- It actually works really well, but the RAs get mad at you, so just don't.
- Trash Bag Smock- It's comical, actually, but you're going to get wet. But if you don't mind...
Anything I missed? Any other ideas?