Thursday, February 4, 2010

#2 Naps Are Your New Best Friend

There is absolutely nothing better than a nap when you're in college. I (Jackie) am one of those people who likes to get classes over with in the morning, so I try to have mostly early classes (I have a 1:00 M/W class this semester because it's my JMC course and that was the earliest time it was offered! Bugs me so much...)


Anywhos, early classes means getting out of bed way before I want to (I'm a morning person, but only after I'm out of the bed. Before I get up, I'm totally wanting to kill my alarm clock). And if I don't go to bed on time, then I'm super tired. I'll be mostly okay through my classes, but as soon as I get out of class, I just want to crash.

So I do. I head back to my dorm room, change into PJ pants and one of those guys' white V-necks that Hane's makes (most comfortable shirts ever), get in my bed, and take a nap.

How long the nap is depends on what I have to do the rest of the day, homework, etc., but it's normally around an hour and a half/two hours. And it feels sooooo good.

So here's the tip: when you're super-tired and you have extra time, take a nap. There's nothing wrong with naps...in fact, they're good for you! It's a total recharge for the rest of your day.

Just don't nap away the afternoon if you have a big test or paper due the next day. That would be a bad idea. Just sayin'

0 comments: