...then you will not get good sleep the week of the performances.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Posted by Jackie at 10:05 AM
Friday, February 12, 2010
- Snowboard- Yes, someone brought one. It works quite well, obviously.
- Lid of a Large Plastic Storage Bin- These are a lot of fun, but you have to keep your balance.
- Caf Trays- Not that the Caf has them anymore, but you can find some in random places on campus...one of the guy RAs had one in his room.
- Laundry Basket- It works for a while, but you fall over toward the bottom of the hill. So they work, kind of, but you're going to fall out.
- Cardboard- Soggy. Nuff said.
- Mattress- It actually works really well, but the RAs get mad at you, so just don't.
- Trash Bag Smock- It's comical, actually, but you're going to get wet. But if you don't mind...
Posted by Jackie at 5:29 PM
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
My turn(Ruth Anne)
So, one of the many things about college life is the bathrooms. If your lucky you get a private for just you and your roommate or maybe you get a suite for you and three other people. But many times at least for freshman you get community baths.
Some people (girls especially) freak out when they hear those words. But I promise that community bathrooms are not that bad. We've had to use them this entire year. The best part is they are where you see all the people on your hall and make conversation. Its fun to sing along with the radio or whatever is playing in the bathroom and especially when others join in.
So, if you get a community bathrooom don't freak out! Enjoy getting to know the girls on your hall!
Posted by Ruth Anne Crews at 12:42 PM
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
I (Jackie again) have a problem with this. It's not that I want to, or that I even realize it most of the time, but I tend to hold some minor grudges.
Posted by Jackie at 5:30 PM
Thursday, February 4, 2010
There is absolutely nothing better than a nap when you're in college. I (Jackie) am one of those people who likes to get classes over with in the morning, so I try to have mostly early classes (I have a 1:00 M/W class this semester because it's my JMC course and that was the earliest time it was offered! Bugs me so much...)
Posted by Jackie at 5:15 PM